We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that Loop Mount Twist is as robust as possible. If it isn’t and it’s our fault, let us know within 12 months of purchase. Drop us an email on email@example.com telling us what’s gone wrong, with some images and we’ll help to get it fixed or replaced.
We will gladly process a refund for any Loop Mount Twist sent back to us within 30 days of purchase.
How to return your Loop Mount:
1) Inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and let us know why you want to return it.
2) We’ll give you a Return Authorisation (RA) number
3) Use your Return Authorisation number to complete the returns form. Please note that if a Loop Mount is returned for any reason other than repair under warranty, the customer is responsible for all postage charges to return it.
Much as we would love to, unfortunately, (like the vast majority of campaigns) we are unable to offer refunds, returns, or exchanges on items received as crowdfunding rewards.
The support we get from our crowdfunding backers allows us to grow our business, gather customer feedback, design new products and improve existing ones. In the crowdfunding community, the items that you receive after making a pledge are referred to as “rewards” because they are not purchases in the traditional sense. Our mounts are sent to our supporters as a token of appreciation for their support of our business.
Crowdfunding rewards are offered at a significant discount, which does not allow room to issue refunds or have customer service to the same level as an established retail offer (which builds these things into the margins).
We really appreciate the support you have given our project, without which, our product would simply not exist. If you have decided that your reward is not quite right for you, here are a few suggestions of what to do with it in the spirit of crowdfunding…
1. Give your reward to a friend. Our products might not work for you, but there are many folks out there who might find them very valuable. We’d love for you to share our gear with a friend of yours who is into photography.
2. Sell your reward to somebody. Many crowdfunding rewards were purchased below the retail value – if you want to recuperate that value and possibly even more, throw your reward up on eBay.
3. Give your reward another chance. Some of our products can take some getting used to.
Thank you again for your support and understanding, and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.